1.We are a subscription based, baby clothing rental service that ships baby clothes straight to your door. You can think of us as personal shoppers that find out your favorite brands, colors and styles of baby clothing and create the perfect Bundle of clothing just for you!
2. We are an online consignment shop with a twist! You can trade in your child's unwanted but "gently" used clothing in exchange for credits toward additional items of clothing to add to your monthly Bundle or Consign Online from anywhere in the Country and get cash for your clothing. (Click HERE for details).
3. We are a group of individuals hoping to influence our society to GO GREEN and SAVE MONEY. Smart consumers realize there are more economical and environmentally friendly options out there instead of buying brand new clothing every time their child has a growth spurt. By allowing a number of families to borrow clean, stylish, acceptable clothing we hope to offer a new option for recycling, reusing and revamping children's wardrobes.
1. Clothing prices way below retail for the amount of outfits you receive
2. Having a personal stylist hand pick clothing for your child
3. Never having to leave your home with your child(ren) to shop for baby clothes
4. Saving money on gas to and from shopping malls, consignment shops and clothing stores
5. Being able to receive and return our Bundles right from the comfort of your own home
6. A never ending & ever-changing wardrobe for your child
7. Saving time spent looking for coupons, sales, Craigslist ads or eBay auctions
8. The safety of never having to meet up with strangers just to try to save money
9. Having pre-washed clothing for your child to wear
10. Having clothing right at your fingertips that is available for purchase at any time
Most importantly, having the convenience of extra time to spend with your family and knowing that you never have to worry about your child growing out of their clothes!
You also get the personal satisfaction of:
1. knowing that any clothing you donate or sell to us or borrowed clothing you return in good condition will not just help one child but it will be used to help a number of children
2. Helping to save our environment by sharing items with other families & decreasing clothing waste
As an added benefit our members enjoy:
1. A Member's rewards program where you can earn points that can be used to buy clothing, for discounts, giveaways, gift cards and much more!
2. Being a part of a community of like-minded, economically savvy parents to share ideas & experiences with
3. A surprise every time you open a new Bundle of clothing
4. The priceless photos you'll take of your child always looking cute in our beautiful clothing
& much more! Subscribe now!
You will be asked to provide information about yourself and your child in order to sign up, check out, and have your Bundle sent to you (this information will not be shared, it is used to create an account with The Bundle Borrow, ship your items and keep track of your membership plan). Visit our "How to use The Bundle Borrow" page HERE for complete instructions.
The most important thing is your happiness and the happiness of your child, that's why we make sure to ask you specific questions about your preferences when you sign up. Our stylists work hard to hand pick every item just for you. It's like having your own personal shopper to do all the hard work for you! We can't promise that you will always receive all the things you suggest to us but we may have exactly what you want in stock so let us know your favorites.
You may receive a different number of items every month or a different amount of items than another member.
Outfits can be created with just a onesie, a onesie & a pair of shorts/pants/skirts/overalls, shirts & pants/shorts/skirts, a dress, a dress with matching bloomers, or sleepers/rompers. Jackets/sweaters are sometimes added on top of the number of outfits you select if you request such items (typically we are only able to provide one jacket or sweater per Bundle since they are bulkier).
Example: Our "10 To Use Again Bundle"
Here's an example of a packing list from one of our Ten to Use Again Bundles, as you can see this Bundle contains 16 separate items that can be mixed and matched. Six (6) pairs of shorts, Nine (9) shirts, and One (1) tank top which amounts to $95.00 worth of clothing (the fees listed are loss/retention fees and are not charged unless you lose or would like to keep any items).
You always receive enough items to make complete outfits in the number of outfits corresponding to the Bundle you choose. We will never send out a Bundle with just onesies or just dresses, we always provide a variety of garments to mix and match and we do our best to take the information you provide to us and send you combinations that are as close to what you prefer as possible.
Here's what we ask you to do to help keep the clothes in the best condition possible so that other families can enjoy them as well:
1. First and foremost, relax and don't worry "too" much about our clothing. We understand that babies are messy.
2. Try to use bibs as much as you can and if spit up or anything else gets on the clothing you can follow our cleaning tips which are outlined in our blog and provided to you in your Bundle. Take a look at them HERE.
3. If any of our clothing is damaged beyond our acceptable rental criteria we donate it to children's charities in our area.
4. Our goal is to be able to help as many families as possible and you can help us achieve that goal by doing your best to keep our clothing as nice as you can. The biggest reward you can get is the satisfaction of knowing that the clothes you keep in good condition will go on to help another family. We never charge you for damaged clothing. Instead, we designed a reward system with points which accumulate in your "Borrow Bank" Every time you return clothing that can be passed on to another family. The points you collect can be used toward raffles, giveaways, extra & specialty items, discounts and MORE! Find out all about it HERE.
If you get bored easily or just want to change things up you may also use your monthly exchange to receive a new Bundle with different styles in the same clothing size as your current Bundle.
We get this question a lot so here's an example: Let's say you sign up for the "20 is Plenty" Bundle Subscription. You signed up on April 5th so your billing date is the 5th of every month. We send you your first Bundle containing 20 outfits arriving on April 7th. Your baby can enjoy the outfits for as long as you want. On May 5th (your next draft date) you have the option of returning your entire Bundle for a new Bundle in bigger sizes or the same size but new styles.
If there is ever a sizing issue when a Bundle arrives please notify us as soon as possible and we will remedy the problem. Any exchanges due to incorrect sizes will not count toward your monthly exchange.
Lost/Retained Items: We want to make life easy for parents, that being said if you lose an item or you love it so much you don't want to part with it, you have two options:
1. You can reimburse us for the item. Generally, the cost you pay to replace the item is still way below retail; however many items do get sent out to you in "new" condition so our replacement fees are charged on a case by case basis. You always receive "the prices in case of loss or retention" on your invoice included in every Bundle. Examples are as follows: onesies-$2-$5, dresses-$5-$20, rompers & sleepers-$5-$15, pants/shorts/skirts/shirts $2-$10 or;
2. You can choose to donate a item of equal value. If you choose this option please make sure you have something of your own that you no longer want and that it is in very gently used condition. The item you offer to us must conform to our standards or you will be charged the lost/retained item fee (any items that do not confirm to our standards will be send back to you or donated, whichever you prefer).
In an effort to save you time we designed our system so you don't have to sit on a computer and pick every item yourself or run into issues when items you want are chosen by other people since our inventory is unique and not mass produced. It is way too time consuming for customers to choose 20-60 items by themselves- as fun as it may sound at first. That's OUR job! Our goal is to take the effort of shopping out of your busy life, get the best outfits shipped straight to your door, and allow you to spend the time you would have spent shopping on spending time with your family. Building the Bundles yourself defeats the purpose of having a personal stylist/shopper to pamper you with the convenience of hand picking your favorite styles and colors of clothing and delivering them straight to you- "celebrity style" :)
We also think surprises are fun! We build you a Bundle of beautiful clothing and you get to enjoy the excitement of being surprised every time a Bundle arrives at your door! After-all, who doesn't like to be surprised every now and then?!
Right now our Bundles only go up to size 24 months. We rarely see families that need to subscribe to two different Bundles for two different sized children. However, when we begin to expand our sizes we will offer Split-Sized Bundles so you can split your Bundle in half to include two different sizes. If you currently have two babies of different ages between 0-24 months for example: a newborn and a 24 month old, you can subscribe to two separate Bundles in any size subscription/size clothing. Since this would be considered a unique order as of right now you can contact us directly at Info@TheBundleBorrow.com and we can discuss options and possible pricing adjustments to save you money.
Our processing center is located in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. Once You make Your initial payment (when you first sign up) or any time you send back a Bundle in exchange for your next one, we begin packing up a Bundle to send to you. We try our best to ship your Bundle as soon as possible and typically we ship Bundles out on the same day your payment is drafted (initial payments) or the same day your "Borrowed" Bundle is returned to us. However, actual processing time may take between 1-5 business days depending on the day/time your order was placed or account was drafted, order volume, unforeseeable circumstances which may cause unavoidable delays. Whenever we expect your order to be delayed beyond two (2) days we will contact you via email to inform you of such a delay.
In an effort to be environmentally friendly we do our best to keep gently used clothes in rotation; however we are very picky and do our best to make sure we send you "like new" clothing. Any clothing that is beyond our rental standards will be donated to local charities.
Even though some of the clothing you receive in your Bundles may be brand new they will never have tags attached. We remove all tags before washing them in our organic laundry detergent and sending them your way!